Natural beauty tips for body
Every woman takes enough care of their body to turn it, look younger and shining. Having suitable food, taking required pause and refreshment is part of the regular practice that we normally pursue to retain our body well enough and healthy. Often, it is also necessary to take care of our whole body properly starting from the skin, hair, eyes up to hands and legs. Unlike cleaning of our assets at home on a daily basis, we need to maintain our body during the day and night as per requirement. In this way it makes your body view younger, soften and wholesome. Let’s discuss about some natural beauty tips for body of a woman.
Face Skin care in Natural Way
Having better care of your skin will turn your skin status younger and beautiful. Here’re some natural tips given below for a shinning and beautiful skin.
- Having a bath with herbal soaps and oatmeal or essential oils every day is one of the most de-stressing and useful beauty tips.
- Rub your skin with a mix of lemon juice & virgin oil to maintain the moisture in the skin and keep it soft and elegant.
- Apply yogurt, the anti-tanning agent in the suntanned area of the skin and wash it off with warm water after half an hour.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice, glycerin and rose water regularly for half an hour before bath during daytime or before bedtime at night for smooth shining skin.
- A mixed paste of Turmeric & Lemon or Turmeric &Milk can be a best natural facial product to raise the glow of the skin.
Eating habits for Improvement in Skin care
- Whole grains contain fiber, which is useful to reduce inflammation, insulin spikes in blood and stabilize the blood sugar level. It also contains vitamin B to keep the skin dry & scaly.
- Daily consume different berries like blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and many more to change the look of your skin into more gorgeous and healthy because of the vitamin C, which is mandatory for a beautiful skin.
- Drink sufficient water regularly to keep skin glowing.
- Green teas and herbal teas are also better natural drinks to keep skin relaxed.
- Parsley contains vitamin K that enables the skin in curing itself and improving elasticity & better skin tone. It also contains vitamin A & C, to cleanse the urinary tract & kidneys. Due to inclusion of volatile oils and antifungal & its antibacterial properties, the Parsley prevents acne & disinfects pores. So, include the parsley in your regular meals to obtain the beautiful skin as you expected.
- Brazil Nut is another consumable food to raise the beauty and health of the body. It is one of the antioxidants, which supplies vitamin C&A to prevent immune system. It contains selenium that protects you against sun tans, melanoma, and age spots.
- Selenium is also obtained from some other sources such as different seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia), meat, wheat germ, and more.
Which foods to be avoided
- Avoid soda, sugary juices and much oily food.
Eye care through Natural products
The eye is the one vital part of the beauty of every woman. Few eye care tips using natural products are given below to get shining, sparkling and healthy eyes.
- Keep the rose water added cotton ball over the eyes for about 15 -20 minutes. You will get rid of eye puffiness and get relaxed from tired eyes.
- Place some slice of potatoes or cucumber on your eyes and wash it off with cold water after 15-20 minutes. The dark circles, freckles, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes will be removed by doing this practice regularly.
- Applying almond oil before going to bed can be very much useful in toning the skin under the eye and keep it healthy.
- Drink of sufficient water on a regular basis can flush out the toxins from your body completely; keep your eyes crystal clear and healthy.
- To treat visual complication of eyes such as “Near or far sightedness”, it is recommended to eat lots of green veggies like kale, spinach, and broccoli and many more.
Care of Legs/Hands/Nails
The dryness of the skin will is removed by performing Daily moisturizing. The following are some hand/leg care tips:
Use Lemon Juice, Petroleum Jelly & Glycerin
- Make a moisturizing lotion by mixing 2 tbsp lemon juice with 6 tbsp petroleum jelly and glycerin. Mix all these ingredients well and use this twice or thrice a week to avoid dry and cracking arms and legs.
- To glow the dark or discolored areas around elbows and knees, apply lemon juice over it and wash it off after 20 minutes with warm water and do this regularly to glow this area.
- To make your palm soft, apply the equally mixed paste of lime juice & glycerin to it.
Use of Curd & Vinegar
- Apply a mixture of a cup of curd with half tbsp vinegar over your feet, hands, and palms and wash them off with water after 5 to 10 minutes. This helps to soften the skin of your hands and legs.
Treatment of Nail care
- Rub your nail with petroleum jelly, castor oil or coconut oil on your nails smoothly every alternate day to keep your nail a natural shinning, strong and avoid any breakage.
- Put your Nails in warm water for 2minutes only and not more than that and then rub them by Lemon pieces to raise their glow and strength & length.