How to clear acne with Rose Water
Rose water is used by people since the ancient period to treat skin conditions like acne and wounds. This is because of the natural beautifying effects that rose water has on the skin.
It is effective in treating acne while also lightening the scars that they leave. The natural vitamins and nutrients in rose water are effective in reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes.
Rose water and rose oil take a long time to be produced. This is because of the long process of boiling needed to extract the vitamins and minerals from the rose petals.
Good thing there are shops that sell natural rose water without any harmful chemicals. Find the rose water available near you to start treating your acne naturally.
What are the benefits of using rose water?
- Rose water is gentle on the skin. Unlike other commercial products, the natural ingredients in rose water are gentle on the skin and won’t cause irritation. It maintains the natural pH balance of the skin so it won’t cause redness and itching.
- Rose water can treat acne. Because of the antibacterial properties of rose water, it can help in the fast treatment of acne. The antibacterial ingredients in rose water do not harm the skin while removing dirt.
- Rose water can minimize pores. Constant acne and pimple outbreaks can cause the appearance of larger pores. Rose water is effective in tightening the skin and minimizing pores for smoother looking skin.
- Rose water can lighten scars and blemishes. People have been using rose water as an effective skin lightener and acne scar remover. Blemishes and scars caused by acne, pimple and wounds are gradually lightened with the continuous use of rose water without harming the skin.
- Rose water can moisturize the skin. For those who have dry skin or experience skin flaking, using rose water can greatly improve your skin’s condition. It helps in increasing oil production and skin regeneration.
How to use Rose Water to clear acne
Instead of just using water when rinsing your face, you can add rose oil for better looking skin. Mix about 50ml of rose oil in the water which you will be using for your final rinse.
The antibacterial properties of rose oil can also help in removing dirt on your skin. Doing this regularly in the morning and night can greatly improve the suppleness of your skin.
One of the most beneficial use of rose water is as a skin lightener. You can mix 20ml of rose water to 35ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl. You will need to wash you face with your regular facial wash and pat dry your skin after.
Take a soft cloth and soak it in your rose water and lemon juice mixture. Place the cloth on your face for 15 minutes. Doing this will lighten the skin and help remove acne scars and blemishes.
Rose water is gentle enough to be placed directly on the skin. This means that you can place it directly on your face after washing to act as a moisturizer.
You can also mix a few drops of rose water with your trusted facial moisturizer.
Instead of using commercial face packs, you can try using rose water and sandal wood. Mix rose water and sandalwood powder into a paste-like mixture.
Apply the paste on your face for 20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water. Doing this once or twice a week can help reduce acne and lighten scars.
Instead of using commercially produced toners, you can opt to use rose water. Rose water helps in maintaining the natural pH level of the skin without the use of harmful chemicals.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in reducing the redness and swelling of acne. Placing rose water directly on swollen acne can reduce pain instantly.
By incorporating rose water in your daily facial regimen, you can have clearer and fairer skin in a matter of days. Instead of running to your nearest beauty shop to look for commercial acne treatments, try using rose water.
The natural ingredients of rose water are trusted by people all over the world as a staple in their beauty regimen. You will be amazed how your skin will benefit from using rose water without exposing your skin to harmful chemicals.